- Time Warner's News 14 covered the rally and included an interview with me in the story.
- WRAL, the local CBS affiliate, has a story including Senate President Pro-Tempore Marc Basnight explaining why the constitution shouldn't be used to make law.
- Josh Ellis covered the story for the NC News Network, and included a blurb on their site and some good video on YouTube.
- It was great chatting with friend of ENC Pam Spaulding, who has great analysis and video up at the Blend. She also did a quick post earlier in the day.
- The Raleigh News & Observer was also on the scene with this report.
- North Carolina Public Radio had coverage after the rally, and reporter Laura Leslie has more audio from NOM's speakers on her blog.
- I talked with the Associated Press's Gary Robertson about the potential impact of the elections this fall on the marriage discrimination amendment. Video from NBC 17 is include on the same page.
- WTVD, the ABC affiliate, ran this story.
- And, of course, the Courage Campaign's brilliant NOM Tour Tracker was on hand to document the event. There's more in this post as well.
That's what we've found. Any more stories we missed? Post 'em in the comments.